Why join Aon?
We value our people. Whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out in your career, we'll help you to develop your skills and build a career at Aon Hewitt.
We want you to grow and prosper in the workplace, but we understand that life isn't all about work. So we've developed benefits and options to enhance your life, both in the office and at home.
We make every day at work a great one
Aon values a healthy balance between work and community for our employees by making sure we have:
- a friendly working environment
- variety when it comes to job opportunities and career paths
- management support to help you learn and grow
- a company culture that values creativity and diversity
- competitive salary and benefits.
A place for you to grow
We have a comprehensive learning and development framework to meet your needs at all stages of your career. We offer:
- excellent career development
- unrivalled variety and exposure to multiple HR disciplines
- education from knowledgable leaders and industry experts
- traineeship opportunities
- talent referral programs
- global mobility prospects
- internal training courses and seminars
- study leave and financial assistance for approved studies
Your rewards and benefits
We are proud of the benefits we offer our people, including:
- a healthy and attractive salary and allowance package
- comprehensive medical cover
- life insurance
- Investment in your learning and career progression
- recognition schemes
- fair and consistent practices
- a supportive and encouraging environment in the workplace
- working with unmatched talent in the industry
Be part of an organization that helps clients save money by mitigating their risks, and make money by realising the untapped potential of their people.